I visit the Andaman Islands often. And whenever I go there I am like a kid in a candy store.
My camera and I, both can hardly wait to get off the plane and taken in the sights and sounds.
I have now come to recognize what I call the Andaman State of Mind. It is a unique state of complete relaxation magically super-imposed on a state of wide-eyed surprise.
1. The only active volcano in India in Barren Island
2. The Cinque Island Beach
3. The fallen trees create such beautiful frame within frame possibilities.
4.Crystal clear waters
5.Looking closely at the Mangroves, is a study in design
6. The foreground tree looks like a dragon. Don’t miss the lightening in the background.
7. Is this actually be a mushroom ?
8. It was low tide, so I could come into this space between the rocks, to capture the feel of the sky coming through the hour glass and transforming into water.
9.View from a light house
Accompanying the sights of the Andaman is a subtle overlay of sound, the waves, the birds, the insects that seems to invite humans to shut up and listen. Like I said in the beginning me and my camera are like kids in a candy store whenever we are in the Andaman. For a passion photographer like me, I can shoot every kind of photography: Nature Photography, Landscape Photography, Macro Photography, Wildlife Photography, Underwater Photography, moonlight photography and even interesting portraits.
So, even writing about it makes me emotional. So let me stop with these simple words.
Am I exaggerating? Is this all hyperbole? I invite you to experience it for yourself and then we can exchange notes. Visit Andaman and it will stay with you all your life.